Tomintoul and Glenlivet Primary Schools (Moray Council)
What is the project?
Pupils from Tomintoul and Glenlivet Primary Schools will work with professional artists to create original sound and visual installations. These pieces will be inspired by their local history, architecture, poems, songs, stories and environment.
What will the project achieve?
- Pupils will explore local stories, history, legend, mythology, people, surrounding countryside and landscape and will work with the artists to create original sound pieces, music, film and live performances.
- Pupils will learn how to use the latest industry standard professional software and hardware to produce their work.
- Training sessions for staff and pupils in composing, filming, recording and editing.
- 4 landscape themed performances, installations and films.
What has been done so far?
- Two films have been produced that include original music, art and performances developed by the pupils at Tomintoul and Glenlivet primaries.